All items are subject to search and the Prohibited Items List is subject to change. Festival security and public safety staff have final authority on all items deemed unsafe for entry to the Festival or Campgrounds.
Prohibited Within Festival:
- NO outside food or beverage items
- NO alcohol or flasks
- NO ice or ice packs
- NO coolers
- NO flags or banners
- NO totems, rage sticks, or selfie sticks over 7 feet tall and must be less than 1” in diameter. All materials will be reviewed by festival security. All totems deemed unsafe by festival security may be denied entry (ex. Wood dowels, metal conduit, pipe, sharp objects, etc.). **
- NO bicycles or bicycle chains
- NO umbrellas of any size
- NO tents, canopies or shade structures of any kind
- NO chairs or stools
- NO sports balls or frisbees
- NO eye drops
- NO professional grade cameras (indicated by a detachable lens and/or lens longer than 3” in size)
- NO professional video or audio recording devices
- NO lasers or pointers
- NO metal aerosol containers, including sunscreen, pepper spray, bug spray, or spray paint (non-flammable are permitted)
- NO chains, chain wallets, or spike jewelry
- NO megaphones or horns
- NO bags, purses, or backpacks larger than 20" x 15" x 9"
- NO non-clear backpacks and/or bags with multiple pockets
- NO knives (of any size) or weapons of any kind, including self defense sprays
- NO large full head masks, including headdresses. Bandanas, Buffs (multifunctional style headwear), and other face masks/headwear will be allowed.
- NO metal water bottles
Prohibited Within Festival + Campgrounds:
ALL CAMPING VEHICLES WILL BE SEARCHED. SAVE TIME AND HEADACHES, IF IT'S ON THE LIST BELOW, PLEASE LEAVE IT AT HOME.
- NO illegal substances, drugs, or drug paraphernalia
- NO illegal or unauthorized vending
- NO fireworks or any types of explosives
- NO flammable lanterns or fire of any kind (propane appliances only)
- NO noisemakers, megaphones, or horns
- NO weapons of any kind
- NO slingshots
- NO kegs
- NO glass bottles, containers, etc.
- NO soliciting or materials such as handbills, flyers, giveaways, etc.
- NO generators (except in RV Camping)
- NO animals or pets (except service animals)
- NO drones or UAV's (unmanned aerial vehicles)
- NO household and/or upholstered furniture
- NO personalized motor vehicles
- NO professional grade radios or walkie-talkies
- NO 5 gallon buckets & toilet lids
- NO charcoal grills - Free grills are available to use at each Ranger Station
- NO propane tanks larger than 20 lbs
- NO cooking knives over 6 inches or any non-cooking use type knife
- NO hatchets/machetes/metal hammers (rubber/plastic mallets ok)
- NO sports equipment (golf clubs, bats, hockey sticks, and items that could be used as a weapon)
**Any totems, rage sticks or flags that are deemed unsafe or inappropriate, or are being used for purposes other than intended, may be confiscated.