What are acceptable forms of ID to purchase alcohol with?

To purchase alcohol at Firefly, you’ll need a government-issued photo ID (stating you are 21 years of age or older). Some examples of this include:

  • Government-issued ID
  • Driver’s license
  • Passport

You will not be served without a valid ID. No exceptions. 

Powered by Zendesk