2017 camping check-in and check-out times are as follows:
Wednesday Tent & Wednesday RV:
- Wednesday, 8:00 am – 11:59 pm ET
- Thursday, 12:00 am - 6:00 am ET
Single Day General Tent Campers (Thursday, Friday, Saturday Sunday):
- Check in begins at 11:00am the day of your camping pass. Check out is at 10:00am the following day. *This will be strictly enforced to ensure Firefly staff can get the sites cleared and cleaned prior to the next reservation. If you purchased two single day camping passes, you will not be asked to check out and then check back in. You can stay in your spot both nights, so long as you have both camping decals on your windshield.
All other camping pass holders:
- Thursday, 6:00 am – 11:59 pm ET
- Friday, 12:00 am - 9:00 pm ET
- Saturday, 6:00 am - 4:00 pm ET
- Sunday: 6:00 am - 12:00 pm ET
No check-in will be allowed outside these scheduled times. Please plan your travel accordingly.
WINDSHIELD DECAL APPLICATION
Campgrounds access requires an RFID enabled windshield decal. This decal will arrive in the mail prior to festival weekend. Please apply your decal to the interior of the windshield on the lower left driver side when you arrive at camping check-in. DO NOT APPLY OUTSIDE OF WINDSHIELD!
We'll be sad to see you go, but weekend long campers must be ready to leave the campground by noon on Monday, June 19, 2017.
Single day campers must check out at 10:00am the following day of their pass.