To ensure a smooth weekend, please familiarize yourself with the below prior to departing for The Woodlands.
- Firefly Camping/Parking Pass
- Festival wristband
- Government issued photo ID
- Anything illegal (example: drugs, weapons, explosives, etc.) If you aren’t sure, don’t bring it!
- Anything disruptive (example: noisemakers, instruments, etc.)
- Anything dangerous to others (example: weapons, fireworks, etc.)
- Generators (only allowed in RV camping)
- Kegs or glass containers
- Pets (Service animals trained to assist individuals are allowed).
- NO Drones or UAV's (unmanned aerial vehicle)
- Golf carts
- YES outside food & beverages (to camping area only)
- YES coolers
- YES one small propane and charcoal cooking appliance
- YES pop-up campers in RV camping ONLY
- YES tents in tent camping (not allowed in RV camping)
- YES factory sealed water bottles (you can also bring 1 into the festival)
Please note: all vehicles are subject to search upon entry to the campgrounds. The prohibited items list is subject to change.