To ensure a smooth weekend, please familiarize yourself with the below list for Camping prior to departing for The Woodlands.
- Firefly Camping/Parking Pass
- Festival wristband
- Government issued photo ID
- Anything illegal (example: drugs, weapons, explosives, etc.) If you aren’t sure, don’t bring it!
- Anything disruptive (example: noisemakers, instruments, etc.)
- Anything dangerous to others (example: weapons, fireworks, etc.)
- Generators (only allowed in RV camping)
- Kegs or glass containers
- Pets (Service animals trained to assist individuals are allowed).
- NO Drones or UAV's (unmanned aerial vehicle)
- No 5 gallon buckets
- No toilet lids
- Golf carts
- NO CHARCOAL GRILLS
- No household or upholstered furniture
- No propane tanks LARGER than 20 lbs.
- No gas cans LARGER than 2 gallons
- No knives over 6 inches*
- No hatchets
*Knives admissible to the campgrounds are for utility use only. All knives are subject to search and removal.
- YES outside food & beverages (to camping area only). NO GLASS CONTAINERS.
- YES coolers
- YES one small propane (no larger than 20 lbs) cooking appliance
- YES pop-up campers in RV camping ONLY
- YES tents in tent camping (not allowed in RV camping)
- YES factory sealed water bottles (you can also bring 1 into the festival)
**All items are subject to search and the Prohibited Items list is subject to change. Festival security and public safety staff have final authority on all items deemed unsafe for entry.